PANGAEA - Data Publisher for Earth & Environmental Science is delighted to invite you to the “de.NBI Community Workshop: PANGAEA”
When: 04 November 21, 2pm - 5pm (30 min for breaks included)
Where: Online (via Zoom - please register here)
This workshop is aimed at all those who are interested in publishing scientific data and in topics related to research data management, and who want to take a look behind the scenes of a large scientific data repository.
Our agenda will revolve around these questions, among others:
- What does PANGAEA actually do, and what services does it provide?
- What role does it play in the data life cycle?
- How do I find data on PANGAEA, and how do I get access to it?
- Why should I publish my data at all, and why is PANGAEA a good place to do so?
- How exactly can I publish my data on PANGAEA, and what licences can I use?
We will send you further details on the programme of the event in another message. What can you already do now? Save the date!