Bérénice Batut (RBC), Björn Grüning (RBC), Gildas Le Corguillé (ELIXIR-FR, IFB), Anthony Bretaudeau (ELIXIR-FR, IFB), Loraine Guéguen (ELIXIR-FR, IFB)
April 23rd 2019 - April 26th 2019
During the first 1 1/2 days, the attendees will learn about the integration of high-quality tools within Galaxy with their dependencies (Bioconda, Planemo) using the IUC best practice guidelines. They will also learn how to use Galaxy as a training tool and develop training material for the Galaxy Training Network.
The second half of the workshop will be dedicated to Hackathon sessions where attendees will be able to bring their own projects around tool integration and/or training material and develop them collaboratively, with the support of community experts.
- Integrate tools to Galaxy
- Deal with dependencies within Galaxy
- Learn best practices for tool integrating
- Learn how to use Galaxy as a training tool
- Develop training material for the Galaxy Training Network
- This workshop is suitable for Developers, Computing scientists and Bioinformaticians
Galaxy, Training, Bioconda, Planemo
Galaxy, Conda, Planemo